This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, May 28, 2006


I found this photo on some other adoption blog. It is the paper required for an international adoption. We are almost finished with our paper work. I did some more work on Sarahs bedroom today. It is almost finished. I sat for a few hours in an over stuffed chair in her room. I prayed and dreamt about her. In a few months I won't have to dream, because she will be (Lord willing) there in her room! What an amazing thing...to be allowed to be the parent to this beautiful sweet heart. I am so blessed!!!