This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006




Hi, Rainbow kids have a new adoption video feature. You can upload your adoption video there for others to watch. I loaded Thomas's new video there. Thomas and Philip were both listed on Rainbow kids waiting child photo list. Thailand no longer allows photo listing of their kids (too bad). There are many great kids waiting for adoption all over the world. A site like Rainbow kids gives you an idea of what waiting kids look like. It was one of the tools God used to convince me to take a more serious look at adopting. I guess I thought, if there are so many kids waiting, maybe I would not be turned down as a parent (believe it or not, I thought maybe I was not good enough). Anyway, if you have an adoption video then think about uploading it on Rainbow kids. Maybe your story will encourage others to take that step! The address is Here If you are thinking of adopting, take a look at the photo list! Maybe your child is there waiting for you?