This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I just found this picture of Sarah in her group in Nanjing. I think it must be about 9 months to one year old. She has not changed much. I should get new pictures some time next week, and the week after that. There are 3 families from the Nanjing Yahoo group traveling to pick up their beautiful kids! Two families actually receive their children on Christmas day! Now that is a gift!!! I know our TA is only 2-4 weeks away. I am excited that our day will come too! I actually have the flu. I got it from my daughters. I feel awful! My wonderful husband took the day off to take care of everyone. I am one blessed wife! I love my kids very much, but my love for Juergen is in a way other dimension! Apart from my love for Jesus, Juergen is the greatest gift God has or ever could give me! OK, I am going to stop...I am probably making you sick!