This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, June 04, 2007

I was just in Heidelberg this afternoon. I had some business to take care of. Heidelberg is a big University City with many people from many nations. We saw a Chinese man riding on a bicycle. When Sarah saw this man, she froze in fear. Her head dropped to her chest. She looked like she wanted to hide. When we got to my car, I buckled her in her car seat. She held my arm tighter then she ever has before. I assured her she is mine, and I would never give her back! After that she seemed OK. Tonight, the smallest change seems to shake her up. Thomas did not want to run to the store with Juergen and Philip. She had a melt down because Thomas did not want to come. This week a judge is supposed to rule on whether I can stay the summer with Sarah, or if I need to take her right away to the USA. Her German visa has already expired. Thursday is another Holiday (don't ask me what holiday, I don't know). We probably won't hear anything from the judge until next week. I think the change would be hard on Sarah. I hope again we will not need to travel until September. Please pray for us!