This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sarah actually took a nap in my arms this afternoon. It was sweet. She is handling the kids going back to school, and Juergen's return to work pretty good. I on the other hand am super stressed. Anyone who ever had to buy school supplies in Germany would understand why. There must be over 50 separate ideas on each of my kids lists (4 lists). We get the list on the first day of school. Everyone and their mother is in the store at the same time. Stores run out of stuff. I had to go to 3 different stores. The ridiculous details can begin to give you an idea of German bureaucracy! Tonight we have visitors from out of town but I need to label every one of Thomas' pens ,and pencils, glue, paint...etc... I hate this time of year!!!