This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, March 18, 2006


Hi, I found a link that shows a few pictures of Sarahs children home. Half the sky has a program there. It sounds like a very good home. But as they say, "there is no place like home". I don't care how nice an orphanage is, it could never replace a good family. I am very grateful to God she is in a good place. I am sure she is receiving very good care. Here is the link
http://www.halfthesky.org/02CentersPrograms/centers/nanchang.html

I did find the bunk beds for cribs a shock! It just shows you the need!

I also found this story about the childrens home.
http://www.fccny.org/china2005/nanjingswi.htm