This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, May 21, 2006



Hi, I am reading a blog called Hearts of Hope. This amazing family adopted 7 children (four are from Ethiopia). Anyway, she just wrote a short piece about being a super mom. I love the piece, and thought you might too. I am no way near a super mom! I do nothing perfect! I do love my children, and want so much to teach them what they need to be strong and noble people. I hope my children will love God, love them selves, and really make an impact on the world around them. I hope they are faithful to use their gifts and talents. I hope the live full and fulfilling lives. I hope they have peace and are loved!

that address is

http://heartsofhopeadoption.blogspot.com/