This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, May 28, 2006



I just got what I think are two new pictures of Sarah taken by a women that just picked up her son from the same childrens home as Sarah. Wow!!! What a gift! The women who took these photos wrote this about Sarah...
"If you look closely this little girl is trying to figure out what to do with this cheerio I just gave her. A very content little girl.
I gave her a hug and kiss and told her she has a family trying their best to get there as soon as possible.

This little girl was outside playing with the volunteers that come twice a week for 2 hours. She took a whole handful of cheerios that I gave her and shoved them in her pocket. I hugged her and told her her mamma and babba were thinking about her and will be there soon."