This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, June 18, 2006


Happy Fathers day! I am up early today to drink coffee with Juergen. His plane leaves early for Chicago. He has a conference to go to. We will celebrate fathers day a week late. I asked him to go to Target and buy Sarah some of those sleepers that have the feet. I just love those things! I thought about the time I would be catching a plane to the USA to register Sarah's adoption, and get her passport. We are hoping Germany will give Sarah a visitors visa, and that I won't need to make that trip right away. I hope I can bring Sarah to America for Thanksgiving. I know who Juergen will miss more when we say goodbye, and it won't be me. It is so sweet to think about him saying goodbye to his new sweet heart, Sarah. He is going to love her! I am too! I am glad I won't have to say goodbye!