This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, June 15, 2006







I am planning on sending a care package to Sarah in the morning.

We are sending her a back pack with an Asian baby doll, a toy cell phone that plays 10 different songs, an outfit, chocolate for the SWI staff, and candy for the kids. I also got two one use cameras and a photo album with pictures of the whole family. I am sending the package DHL. The cost should be about 32 Euros and it should take a week to 10 days to get there. UPS wanted 157 Euros for the same package. I got the address on line. Soon she will know our faces, and that we are coming!