This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, June 24, 2006



Today my niece Lissa will marry Nate. Family and friends will gather for what I hope will be a really wonderful day (you never know with Oregon weather). Lissa is a really wonderful person, and it looks like she has met her perfect match!!! We wish them our heart felt Congratulations! God bless their wedding day, and God bless their new lives together!
I remember changing Lissa's diapers. She grew up so quickly! My own daughters are also getting so grown up so fast. Jessica will be 15 years old in September, and Nicole is almost 13. Nicole is taller then I am! Sarah is only 3 years old. I could easily be her grandmother. When Sarah is grownup, I will be "old". Yes, then I will be old! Hopefully Juergen will be healthy enough to walk Sarah down the aisle someday. I hope that day does not come so fast! I am so glad she is only 3!