This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wow! I received the following e-mail today! What a special surprise!
Dear Amelia Heymann,
We have recevied your package for Zhang Shui Qing,whom you will adopt.And as you wish,we gived the candy and chocolate to the orphanage caretakers and children.They like them very much.
Thank you for your gifts,Shui Qing like the doll and the cloths very much.You know,she Always love the dolls.
We are waiting for you to come to China to bring Shui Qing home.I think so as Shui Qing.
Nanjing Children Welfare Institute
Jiangsu Province of China
2006.06.27