This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, April 27, 2006


I had my medical exam today. Well, it was suppose to be the exam, but the doctor only interviewed me. Maybe she thought I was crazy for wanting to adopt. German's have a negative birth rate. We can not all be full time career power doctors!!!! Some one has to raise the future patients of the world! Any way, I get the blood work done next week, and the exam the week after. Personally I think my doctor is milking the insurance company for two extra visits. Can you tell, I am a little upset? It is a small hurdle to go over. I have an amazing goal. I have to fix my eyes on the prize at the end of this race. I can hang out at the doctors office. I am just a stay at home mother of four. I had nothing else to do! :-)