This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired"




I just read this statement on a web site. Having kids can make a person tired.
without kids, I would sleep in on Saturday morning (well, at least sleep in longer).
The love of my life, Juergen, always manages to put a smile on my face even when I am tired.
We have our PA, and I am smiling pretty big because of this too! I received some pretty nice words of Congratulations over the last 24 hours. The adoption community is such a great
community ! I couldn't desire to be associated with a nicer group of people. Most people see the world as dark, and going down. Adoption is a great picture of hope and restoration. It is such a powerful feeling to change a another persons world for good (and have them change your world too). Our second son Thomas has been with our family two years this week. We took the kids to toys are us to celebrate. Everyone got a new (small) toy. Then we spent the whole afternoon playing.