This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, April 15, 2006







Well, I saw from some Yahoo adoption web groups that at least 2 families from IAAP got their PA's this week. A PA is a pre approval to adopt a Chinese child. We sent our PA request at the same time as these families, so I'm hoping our PA is not far behind them! Today is good Friday (the day Jesus died for our sins). It is hard for me personally to dwell on the cross of Christ. I love Jesus, and hate to think of the pain He suffered for me. I am grateful for the cross, but I would rather think of the empty tomb! I am also looking forward to the hope that awaits my new daughter. The PA will be good news! I hope we don't have to wait much longer!!!