This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Well, it has been one month since we faxed our Pre approval letter to our agency. I've read it takes one month to 7 weeks for a reply. So we are entering into the some day soon zone! I am trying not to get to anxious, but I am not winning this battle. I basically think about going to China day and night. Some nights I find it hard to sleep. I have never been too good about waiting. I hope and pray for a reply soon. I don't think they will say no, but it could happen. I pray they say yes. We are nearly finished with all the paper work. We only need to see the doctor for a check up and a health report. I guess I need to pour myself into a short term project just to see the time fly by fast. If the weather would improve, I would work on my garden. Today it feels like winter.