This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, April 30, 2006


Juergen took the kids to see a model car race after church today. I am at home alone with Jessica. Jessica is our oldest daughter, and she has autism. I got to see TD Jakes preach a sermon on TV. He talked about the resurrection of Lazarus. After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Lazarus didn't need to start a prophetic ministry. All he needed to do is sit in a chair, and the simple fact (or testimony) that he was alive spoke powerfully. I think about my life. Can my life be a sermon even without words? So many of us have to experience difficulty and struggle. But when we get through it, we can sit down in our own chair...Gods power to deliver us, and even resurrect us will speak more powerfully then any words!