This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, April 24, 2006



I just read the post of someone who is trying to find a family for this 10 year old sweet heart from China. She has some weakness in one of her legs, but can get around just fine! I think she is beautiful! I read she is in a super family type environment. The women who is advocating for her, and has met her wrote, "she has a
great personality to fit into a family. She is bright, compassionate, but
not too shy nor is she too pushy. She knows how to wait her turn,
has manners, and is spontaneous. She will be a true joy to a
family. I could see her as an only child, or fitting into a large
family.! You can get more information about her from Heritage Adoption Services http://www.heritageadoption.org/

Her name is Gao Lian

Up date...looks like she has found a family!!! Praise God!!!