This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, April 21, 2006



We have raised money for A Hope, an organization in Ethiopia that helps AIDS orphans for the past 5 years. I am following the blog of one crazy family(and I mean crazy in the nicest way) that just went to Ethiopia to adopt 4 children. They already had 4 children at home (I think all adopted, but I am not sure of this). What a great family. They even took their kids with them to Ethiopia! Imagine traveling with 8 kids. They had to change plans 3 times! Amazing! You can follow their blog at http://heartsofhopeadoption.blogspot.com/

You can also give money to A hope (run by Adoption Advocates International, the wonderfully agency that helped us adopt our two sons, Philip and Thomas) at this address http://www.ahopeforchildren.org/