This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, December 04, 2006


Are some of you praying for us? I am feeling allot less stressed, and much more certain that it's going to work out perfectly! I don't know when we will travel to China,in two weeks or maybe two months? What I know is God has heard my concerns, He knows my heart, and it all rests safely in His hands. He will not forget me! In fact I am sure He has the details worked out beautifully! So today, even if my circumstances have not changed, I have changed! I've known this from the beginning with my mind, but now I am starting to believe it emotionally. I'm not as quick as some! Thank you for praying...and don't stop!