This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, December 22, 2006


If I had it my way, I would be stuck in the fog at London Heathrow airport! I looked back at some of my old posts. I had hoped to travel now to China, by British Air from London to Shanghai. Flights are being canceled right and left. If I had it my way, I would be stuck in London with my autistic daughter Jessica. I do not know how things will work out, but today I can thank God I am not stuck in London! I pray all of you who are traveling someplace for Christmas have a very safe trip! We are warm and safe at home...recovering from the flu. Everything is ready for Christmas. I need to buy food because all the stores close for 3 days(imagine stores closing in the USA for 3 whole days). Juergen still has to buy me a gift...but that is pretty much his annual tradition, shopping 3 hours before the stores close! This year he agreed to adopt Sarah, and he is taking me to China, so I don't expect any great gifts...he is way off the hook!!!