This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, December 01, 2006

I did not win the bid on the doll bed! They wanted allot for the shipping, and I wasn't willing to pay more for her doll bed then I payed for her bed. I've got 7 tickets to China to pay for. I'm sure I'll find something else for her dolls!
I want everyone to pray for me. I am putting up the Christmas stuff with the kids. I packed the advent calendars, and put up the lights. I couldn't tell you how deeply sad I am right now! I want to make this a special time for my other children, but my heart is so NOT HERE! I can imagine how difficult it is for families who have loved ones away in war, or even my own parents who I know miss me allot! I have a great deal to be thankful for, and I realize Sarah does not miss Christmas. She has never had Christmas, so how could she miss it? It is all me! I feel almost cheated! We would have our TA by now, if, if ,if... I know it will come in due time, but right now I don't feel so Merry! I need some courage, and maybe some encouragement!