This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, December 17, 2007


HERE is another waiting child. She is a beautiful girl with Hep B. She is with an agency that requires the child being adopted to be the youngest child in the home by 9 months (not such a great rule if the waiting child is older). This beautiful girl was born in April 1998. She is 9 years old. She is going to need "older" parents with grown kids I guess. I hope this post speaks to someones heart. This isn't China's policy, but it does make it harder to find a family for this girl.