This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007



I just saw this beautiful adoption video. I don't know the family but their daughter is very lovely! I know many people are just waiting to bring your kids home. It is so hard to want them home for Christmas. Oh, we wanted Sarah to be home for Christmas last year. It hurt that she wasn't with us. But she is with us now! She will be getting a bicycle for Christmas, and she can not wait! All I can say to those who wait and those who dream to adopt is hold fast to your dreams. It will be worth the wait. It will be wonderful!