This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007




I found another waiting girl that looks allot like Sarah...only goofy! She is 5 years old and has had a corrected cleft lip and palate. She seems to be smart, healthy and very very cute! Boy, look at that hair! I think she is so beautiful...Juergen please...for Christmas?

PS. I e-mailed the agency about this girl. They will not work with us because we live in Germany. She needs to find a family in the USA. How sad for me because I really love that goofy smile. Please someone adopt this beautiful girl!!!