This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, December 24, 2007





I got a new camera for Christmas and I took these pictures today. The kids are busy playing. Dinner is in the oven, so I put this short slide show together. Jessica isn't in the show because she has a bad cold, and was sleeping. I can safely say the bike was a very big hit with Sarah. Philip got a camera too. Nicole got some pretty cool books and craft stuff. Thomas got Lego. Jessica got a cat encyclopedia. Juergen got an iron and a great new book. For me the greatest gift is just watching the kids play. I'm going to drink a hot tea, put my tired feet up and just listen to the joy!