This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, December 03, 2007


While I'm at it...How can a little two year old girl as beautiful as this still be waiting for a family after one month? Her SN has been corrected. Her development is normal! She should have been snatched off the waiting list in one day...no, one minute. I expected people to be fighting over her. People please take my word for it...this is a treasure! I am so amazed her family has not found her yet! If I could only get a waver from Juergen I would adopt her myself! She is on CHI's waiting list. It is easy to get the password. Just ask for it HERE. She has the cutest mouth, like a little bird.