This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007


I just walked Sarah to her kindergarten. There is a very heavy frost on everything. I know some of my readers just love the cold weather. You should come to Germany, it's freezing here! I personally hate the cold weather. Hate is a strong word, REALLY HATE is closer to the truth! Sarah wanted to take her time walking to school. She wanted to walk backwards and climb on every rock. I felt like the Grinch...hurry up Mama is cold! What am I doing living in this freezer! I should live in Thailand, at least in the winter time. I want to be walking next to the Indian ocean. Sarah is right, people should go slowly and walk on every rock!