This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, October 29, 2006


How International is our International adoption? I was just checking on the FedEx tracking of our documents. They went from CHATTANOOGA, TN to MEMPHIS, TN , next to ANCHORAGE, AK , and now they are in BEIJING! They should be delivered tomorrow! Here I am in Germany, and according to our little map, we have readers from all over North America, Europe, and Australia, and even some from Asia, and Africa. I would sure like to know how people in Africa found our blog! I am so amazed by the reach of the Internet! I can not tell you how happy I am our papers are actually in China as I type this! In a matter of a few months,God willing, I will be in China too! I hope wonderful people like you, people from the entire world will come along with me, crying and cheering for Sarah as she becomes part of our family forever!