This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Let not your longing, slay your appetite for living - Jim Elliot.

It is just too easy to live for that day I get Sarah! It can easily make my heart sick to wait...and wait some more! Maybe my papers go to China tomorrow, and maybe not! My big challenge is just to keep on living. Yesterday we got new curtains for the living room. Today I hope to clean out the garage. My birthday is on Saturday.I'm not sure I feel like celebrating. If the papers went to China,it might help put me in a party mood? New pictures would also help. I think there are two families I know of going to Nanjing. We might get new photos soon! It's remarkable to me how powerful an effect a picture can have on me. Every picture reveals more of her personality, more of her environment, more of her day to today life.