This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Love in a box
If you don't have another way to help needy kids or even if you do
you may want to pack a shoebox full of toys and gifts for the "Operation Christmas Child" project (operated by the Samaritans Purse). Last year they delivered over 7.6 million shoebox gifts to kids in about 90 countries around the world. This is a project I like to do with my kids every year. We pack a box for each member of our family. You need to be thinking about this now, because they collect the shoeboxes in November. You can find more information HERE. Please help bring some joy to a child by packing a shoebox (or two or three)...and remember to give the best you can (send some love to a child who could have been one of my children)!

In Germany the web site is HERE.