This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Why did I change my blog template,or the look of my blog? I just
changed my blog to a beta format. This allows me to add some new
features, like photo album pages. I needed to use one of blog spots
standard templates, or rewrite the code myself every time I wanted to
change things. I took the simple ways! I think the new look looks good
for the fall! Maybe I will change it again for Christmas! Thank you for
all those who are praying for our papers! I got no news from our
agency. I wish they would do a better job keeping us informed but I've
heard they (IAAP) are just really very busy right now. I am sure things
are being worked on, but somethings just take time! By the way,it was
notIAAP's fault our papers got lost. DHL lost the papers. I hope everything is finally settled by next week, and our papers can finally (FINALLY) go to China.

Oh, and I added a book list! I've read every book on the list (remember this is our 3rd adoption) & feel these were good books. 10% of the money you spend on these books will go to Love Without Boundaries.