This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, October 16, 2006

PLEASE PRAY!!!
I just got email from our agency, the courier service in Washington lost 3 of our documents . These are Juergen's birth certificate and both of our police records. We sent the original
documents. If they are not found, we need to order them again (a months
delay). All I can say is we need prayer. The documents need to be
found! This is ridicules ! I should be in China now, and my papers still
are not sent! I have been praying we could go this year,and the
impossible just got more impossible!