This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, July 24, 2006


Boy! It is hot in Germany! It is so hot I can not sleep! So hot, my cloths stick to my sweaty skin, and I just took a shower 2 mins ago. Man, I hate this weather!!! A good friend of mine called me today and told me how angry she was at America for causing this global warming! I said I couldn’t take the credit for this heat; I haven’t lived in the USA for the last 10 years. But when I think about it, maybe it is my fault! We have two cars to drive our 4 (soon to be 5) children around. We are flying all the way to Thailand for a vacation, when we could have driven one hour to the Black Forest. We have to fly to China to pick up Sarah. I even have to travel to the USA to make her a citizen. Yes, I guess you could say the global warming is my fault! That doesn't make me feel any better! I am still too hot to sleep!