This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, July 28, 2006

I got a phone call from the US Embassy in Frankfurt. Our I 171 H visa has finally been approved. We will get the official notice in the mail early next week. I guess our papers can finally be sent to China (hopefully within two weeks, maybe less). I'm still guessing we will be allowed to travel by November. If we travel earlier, it will be a really great surprise.
The kids start their summer vacation next week (August 3rd). We will hang around the house for 4 weeks, and then go to Thailand for the last 2 weeks of their vacation. By the time we get back from Thailand, we should almost have our Travel Approval. It is super great to have the trip to Thailand to distract me! I could go mad from waiting!