This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hi, I had a very underwhelming show of support towards my blogathon idea, so I decided not to stay up 24 hours and blog for Love with out Boundaries Tuan Yuan adoption grant project. Maybe I will do it next year? Anyway, I wanted to tell you about this great project anyway. The Tuan Yuan grant is $3000 given to a waiting child who will have its file returned shortly to China. The hope is the grant will help generate more interest in the child. I realize many more people would be more then willing to adopt, if the barrier of money was not there. This grant lowers that barrier, and may help a child find the great gift of a family. Because I believe even a good SWI does not replace a family, I want to help kids get a family. If you want to donate money to the Tuan Yuan grant then go to this link . They will take your donation, and perhaps it will be what made all the difference for the one who was waiting!