This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well, all Germany is crying tonight! They just lost their game to Italy in over time 2-0. Really, Italy made two goals in the last two minutes of over time! The first goal was earned, the second goal happened while Germany was in shock! Italy plays in the final game on Sunday, Germany will play for 3rd and 4th place on Saturday. We are all really sad!!!! I need my visa, or some new pictures of my daughter to pick me up! I know, America didn't even realize the world cup was being played. They fought a good fight...Italy must be exploding with excitement. We are crying...oh so sad!