This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, July 03, 2006



Guess who loves Sarah's new bed? Two minutes after Juergen set the bed up, Jessica climbed in it and has been sleeping there every night since. Jessica is 14 years old with Autism. She can not talk, but she can write. We asked her teacher to have Jessica write about the bed. This is what she wrote,
"I am happy my parents have bought me the great big bed. I have comfortable sleeping feelings".

Well, I might need to find Sarah a new bed. I don't think Jess will consider giving up her new bed!!! The real trouble is were do I put Sarah's bed? Jessica likes the room too!!!