This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, July 03, 2006


This is Nanjing, Sarah's home town!It looks like Bangkok. I got the photo from the web site of one family who is picking their new son Hank up today. You can follow that adoption journey Here. I also read today about making phone calls from China using Skype. I need to get a head set, and maybe even a web cam. Then I can make cheap phone calls using my lap top in China. You can sign up for Skype Here.Skype is now owned by e-bay one of my favorite "stores"!