This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hi, I just read a post about a 13 year old girl who is near sighted living in the SWI in Nanjing. Her name is Liu Ning, Flowing Tranquility. She was found by an older couple 12 years ago, and raised by them. They are now 80 years old, with health problems. They had to bring her to the SWI. She wants to be adopted. If anyone wants an older girl (she will age out of the system in a year and can know longer be adopted) then look at her file.


Her File

Up date: I asked about this girl, and just got this e-mail from the agency. Wow! That was quick!

...She is on hold for a family at this time with a

few families in the wings so I believe she will get placed.