This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006




New photo of Sarah. It looks really bad! I don't know what the red on her feet is? Could it be medicine for bites? She isn't looking too good! I read it's very hot there right now! If you notice (and I did) she also had red on her feet in the pictures from Aug.10th. I'm sure it's medicine. She doesn't look to good in light blue. She needs some darker richer colors like red and black! It also looks like she is tied to her bed. I've read they do that in China. It's hard to control 300 kids at once. I wonder how it will be for her here. How will she handle living with out the limits she has now? I'm guessing she has no real understanding of danger. I won't be tying her down, but I'll have to set up some limits or boundaries to keep her safe. You know what? She looks like I feel, tired of waiting! In a few short months her whole world will change! Cinderella will be losing the rags, and going to the ball!