This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, August 25, 2006

We got the new copy of Juergens International Birth certificate today. Now all we are waiting for is the New International Police reports. We live in Germany. We had both the birth certificate and police reports, but they were in German. We even had official translations into English, but evidently China was not going to accept the translations. The new International documents have English on them. I guess these might pass!!! Well, I at least hope so. We go to Thailand in a week, God willing. I sure hope we can send everything to our agency before we leave!