This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 17, 2006


I got this thoughtful e-mail from the family that took the picture of Sarah. They say she is doing well, and so I feel a little bit of comfort. Thank God for the kind feed back!


Re: 8/15/06 Orphanage Visit

Amy.
Your daughter seems fine. The red that you are seeing is medicine.
I took a picture of her because she was smiling,talking and
laughting at us. She is a very beautiful child.
Ennes and Kim