This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I am up late. Jessica, who has sleeping problems from time to time, is also up! I just read this beautiful quote. I thought I would write it down...
Life is like a piece of needle work, but we live on the bottom side
of it. All we see are the twisted and knotted mess of thread. It is
not until we are in heaven that we get to see the beautiful picture.


We just don't see our lives the way that God does!