This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 17, 2006




I've been bringing my kids to a vacation Bible school this week at a local Baptist church. We attend a German church. This Baptist church is in English. It’s mainly an outreach to American military. Tonight I went to pick Philip and Thomas up, and the teacher told me that Thomas had prayed with a teacher to receive Jesus as his savior! I'm not really sure he understood what he was doing? Still, it brought a tear to my eye. I know he has a spiritual hunger. I also know that he has feelings of loss only the Holy Spirit can heal! I'm going to try to bring my kids to this church for their AWANA program. They seem to have really wonderful teachers. The kids have really enjoyed this vacation Bible school! They have a performance tomorrow night. When we adopt, we want to give our children everything; love, good food, education ect. I am so blessed to also introduce them to Jesus! For me, this is the best thing I can give them!