This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Well, we still haven't sent our papers to China yet. Juergen needs to come with me to Frankfurt to get 3 papers notarized (only 3 papers). He can not take any time off of work until Friday. Hopefully Friday we will be finished! While I wait, I am sorting cloths. I have bought far too many cloths for one little girl to wear in a life time. Some good friends of mine just gave me bags and bags more cloths. They had the cutes cloths for their daughter. Now I don't know what to keep, and what to give away. I may need to wait until we get Sarah. I am not even sure how big she is. She is 3 years old, but Chinese. I figure she is the size of a two year old. I have cloths for 18 months to 4 years, winter and summer cloths. I know two little girls in our church I can give the cloths to if Sarah does not wear them or wear them out! I also need to get rid of allot of stuffed animals. She has not come home and she is already spoiled! I'm sure this does not come as a great shock to anyone I know!!!