This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, September 14, 2006


















Day 12: Today is our last full day. We are all trying to pack as much as we can into this day. We could easily use another week (or month) of vacation. This place is WONDERFUL!!! Here are a few pictures from the day. I had Thai silk shirts made for the boys. They are so good looking!!!The shirts are nice too! Nicole and Juergen rode a jet ski again. We went shopping and swimming. I guess our Thai cooking class is tomorrow morning. We leave at 5pm for Bangkok. Our flight leaves at 11pm. Jessica managed to break her portable DVD player. Juergen and I both have laptop computers with DVD players. Juergen thought it was crazy for us to bring two computers, but it looks like we will need them. I will post when we get home. Until then, thank you for following our trip, and thank you very much for your prayers. Please remember Jessica. Please pray for her, that she sleeps well on the flight! Thank you very much!