This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here is a story on CNN about families that sell their daughters as house slaves for $25-$50 per year. It is very common all over the world. Often families do it not just for the money, but so they don't need to feed and educate their girls. It cost so little to change a life! I know I'm starting to get preachy, but don't think you haven't got any power! I think I'll make a list of agency’s you can give to. For a donation of $25-$100, you can transform the life of a child! Maybe you can not adopt, but you can still help make life easier for a child!