This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, September 01, 2006


We just showed the house sitter around, and showed her where stuff was...showed her where the cat food is, and fish food is! We are almost packed. I'm going to fall into bed really tired tonight, but I'm still hoping I don't need to do anything tomorrow! I want to invite you to leave comments on my blog. For some reason only my new dear friend Sydney leaves comments. If you want to interact with us on our trip, or ask us questions then please leave us a comment! I can not tell you how encouraging it is to me that someone, anyone is actually reading my blog! For the first 6 people who leave a comment, I will take a picture in Thailand saying for example "Hi Sydney, wish you where here"! Post a comment and we will send you a special online greeting from Thailand! Ok?
Alright, back to work! My goodness, it is not easy to pack for 6 people while trying to clean the whole house! Especially when you have basically had only 5 hours of sleep per night over the past week!

PS. I just changed the comment setting! You can now just leave a comment with out filling out some big registration form! Please be kind...but please leave your comments!