This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, September 30, 2006



I saw these two really cute pictures in the paper this morning. They don't have anything to do with adoption or China...or maybe they do? The first picture is of Laurel & Hardy. I feel like the one who didn't get the girl! Yesterday I contacted my agency to see if our Documents had been sent to China. We sent them to our agency 4 weeks ago. It seems the German government is still giving our agency a hard time about translating the German police records. I am pretty sure they must do the work because I am an American, but I know they don’t like it! So last night I felt like Laurel...no girl! The second picture is a happy face made out of toast. Germans love their bread! Let’s pray God can bring a smile to my life! We want our girl home and all these delays are getting me down!